A little bit about me:
- I am a 27-year-old graduate student, originally from Ohio (Go Bucks!), now living in Boston.
- For my day job, I am a veterinary resident and a PhD student in biological engineering. I also do some database work for VIN, a veterinary website.
- I enjoy crafting, cooking, playing tennis, working out, watching movies, and reading on my Kindle.
- I have a 6-year-old male neutered orange tabby cat named Orange Julius Caesar (or Julius, for short).
- I also have an 8-year-old male neutered yellow labrador/springer spaniel mix named Brutus, but he lives with my parents and their two dogs in north central Ohio.
- I am engaged to a wonderful man who currently lives in Florida. We are going to be married on June 8, 2013. I will try to keep wedding planning off of this blog (and contained to my Pinterest page), but no promises. :)
For you animal lovers out there, here are pictures of my boys:
...and now, let's craft! :)